It's not even fair anymore... this Humminbird® Fishfinder shows you exactly where the fish are so all you have to do is drop a line in the hotspot. Too easy. The way this baby locates fish is through DualBeam™ Sonar... has a 20° beam for better bottom and structure definition, and a 60° beam for better fish location below the boat.
Along with DualBeam Plus, you'll get these fish-finding advantages:
Humminbird SwitchFire™ Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With 3 unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail. You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode.
Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
Precision 50-channel GPS allows you to track speed and use chartplotting technology to find old fishing holes where you had success. And even if you're not a sonar "guru", the X-Press menus place the Finder's most important settings at your fingertips for quick adjustments.
Built-in ContourXD™ maps. With over 3,000 U.S. lake maps in the database, you will be able to find a lake close to any location you might want to wet a line. As an added bonus, ContourXD maps feature depth contour lines, so you can find all the drops, bumps and channels holding fish. The maps also include U.S. lights / markers, and major roads and interstates. Fish like a pro on your home lake, or a lake far from home, thanks to Humminbird ContourXD.
All this vital info is presented to you on a brilliant best-in-class 640 x 640 5" high-definition color display. Maximize your time on the water with Humminbird!
The new "school" in fishfinding technology:
- 4,000 watts peak-to-peak; 500 watts of RMS power output
- 256-color TFT display screen
- Tilt and swivel quick disconnect mounting system with no cables to plug in; inside hull or transom mount
- Save screen snapshots to SD memory card (not included); has 2 SD card slots
- Water temperature included in transducer... microdynamic transducer design slices through water for reliable reading up to 70 mph
- Fully-gasketed waterproof design... it floats, too
- Freeze frame capability stops the display so you can get a better look
- 2 1/2" target separation
- LED backlight for night viewing
- 1-touch zoom with 2x, 4x, 6x, 8x levels
- 750-waypoint, 10-track (with 2,000 points each) memory.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
Humminbird® 788ci HD Fishfinder
Humminbird® 788ci HD Fishfinder, No Transducer