The 587ci HD Combo delivers tremendous value with its high-performance sonar and brilliant color display, plus user-friendly operation that lets you focus on fishing, not punching buttons!
Here, take a closer look:
DualBeam Plus brings you the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display. Use the 20° beam and go for precision, or the 60° beam for greater coverage. Blend them together for the most complete picture.
Humminbird® SwitchFire™ Sonar gives you the power to choose how returns are displayed. With three unique modes, you have complete control to adjust with the fishing conditions. Get incredible detail in Max Mode. Watch as the sonar returns explode from the screen in amazing detail.
You'll see the tiniest subsurface object-even thermoclines and water currents-for complete underwater coverage. And for easy viewing in rough water, there's Clear Mode. Time Variable Gain (TVG) software sifts through sonar returns to display only fish and structure. Great for fishing in shallow and rough water, or reducing undesired clutter in the water column. 3-color Palette Mode provides even more flexibility on the water to deal with overcast or full-sun conditions.
It's the new "school" in fishfinding technology!
- 4 1/2" high-definition color screen offers top contrast for at-a-glance info
- 640 x 480 display
- Tilt / swivel quick disconnect mount
- Precision center beam: 200 kHz / 20°@-10db
- Wide beam: 83 kHz / 60°@-10db
- Together, the center beam and wide beam form the DualBeam™ system for top coverage and definition
- Reliable to 1,000 ft. depth.
- Real-Time™ Sonar window for fast updates
- Freeze frame / mark structure options
- Selective Fish ID
- High-sensitivity Sonar Echo Enhancement creates a clearer picture with the available information
- 2,400 watts peak-to-peak output.
Order ONLINE Today!
Humminbird® 586c HD Fishfinder Combo