HTI has worked with the U.S. Military and numerous disaster relief agencies to produce the best, most reliable hydration systems in the world. Their latest effort is the HydroWell®, a water can-style Hydration System that provides 30 liters a day of highly safe, electrolyte-enriched drink from nearly ANY water source. The special filter membrane is built right into the cap to remove viruses, bacteria, heavy metals and cysts with no pumping, no harsh chemicals required.
Simply fill one can with dirty water, apply one of the included syrup pouches to drive the osmosis process, and the HydroWell 2 immediately begins pumping clean, electrolyte-infused drink into the other can. It works at a rate of about 1.2 liters per hour, and you can start drinking it at any time. Each pouch filters about 20 liters... you get 20 pouches total.
It's a terrific system for safe, clean hydration in remote locations, and something no emergency preparedness kit should be without. Check out the details:
- Filter meets or surpasses reductions for bacteria, viruses and cysts, as specified by the EPA for water filters
- Filter lasts about 90 days of continuous use, and is easily replaceable
- Filters about 1.2 liters an hour, or about 30 liters a day
- Includes 20 syrup pouches to drive the osmosis filtration process. Each single-use pouch helps filter about 20 liters of electrolyte-infused drink
- Each can has about a 20 liter capacity
- Non-clogging filter means expanded water source options
- Reduces water logistics burden by a factor of 35+.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
HTI HydroWell® Hydration System