Proven by the military and disaster relief agencies, the Expedition System can easily provide days of clean, pure hydration in a lightweight mobile package. It uses a process called "forward osmosis" to remove all sorts of dangerous contaminants like bacteria, viruses, heavy metals and cysts, and requires NO pumping or harsh chemicals.
You can fill it with ANY water, however dirty, in just seconds. Simply fill the reservoir with water and insert one of the syrup pouches (you get 10 pouches total) for 2 1/2 liters of safe, pure electrolyte-enhanced drink! The filter works at a rate of about one liter of water per hour, and you can start drinking anytime. The U.S. Military uses it because it doesn't require carrying water to remote locations as you can use any water source. You'll love it for the same reason! Add a Resupply Kit for another ten 4-oz. syrup pouches.
- Filter meets or surpasses reductions for bacteria, viruses and cysts, as specified by the EPA for water filters
- Filter lasts about 90 days of continuous use, and is easily replaceable
- Backpack straps make it easy to carry on your back
- Meets toughness and purity standards of the U.S. Military
- Drink tube removes for easy cleaning
- Includes ten syrup pouches, two bottles of preservative solution, and 2 cleaning tablets.
Note: Filtration will not work without the special syrup pouches to drive the forward osmosis process. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
HTI Expedition Personal Hydration System
HTI Expedition Resupply Kit
Includes ten 4-oz. syrup pouches to drive the osmosis filtration process. Each pouch filters 3 liters of contaminated water per day.