Serious shooters agree, Hogue® Monogrips give you the real control you need for fast, accurate pistol shooting. The ergonomic shape and proportioned finger grooves position your hand consistently every time and are designed for optimum pointing characteristics. These features enhance accuracy by helping you acquire a target faster and more consistently, shot after shot.
- Non-slip rubber outer for greater control of your weapon even when wet or cold, even with sweaty hands
- Comfortable, soft recoil absorbing feel
- Made by OverMolding soft rubber over a hard inner skeleton for soft grip comfort, hard grip performance
- Rubber exterior chemically bonds to the insert so the smooth hard surface can remain on the inside of the grip for a precise stock grip configuration and exacting tolerance
- Fully relieved for use with speedloaders
- Attach securely to your gun in just seconds with Hogue® patented steel stirrup
- Fits Smith & Wesson Round Butt models 30, 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 51, 60, 442, 640, 649, 650, 651, 940 Centennial, Chief Special, etc.
- Made in USA.
More comfort means better shooting! Order ONLINE Today!
Hogue® Monogrip Soft Rubber Grips With Finger Grooves,
Smith & Wesson J Frame Round Butt