With a name like Granite, they have to be built to last, right? Right. Constructed from magnesium alloy (tougher AND lighter than aluminum) with metal-not plastic-twist-up eyecups, they're Binoculars that'll withstand the test of time. They'll also surpass your expectations performance, thanks to top-of-the-line features including ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass. The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration (those blurry fringes around objects you get with cheap optics). Granite also features BaK-4 prisms with phase and dielectric coatings to increase light transmission and overall image quality.
Granite 7x33mm Binoculars provide a wide field of view, making them an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities.
- ED objective lenses: Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass minimizes chromatic aberration (the blurry fringes around objects you get with cheaper optics), providing accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- Fully multi-coated optics: Maximum light transmission through the optical path for brighter images
- Extremely Wide Field of View: Allows the user to quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Larger viewing area makes it easier to follow subjects when they move
- BaK-4 Prisms with phase and dielectric coatings: Increases light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increases contrast and resolution
- Open hinge design with magnesium alloy body: Ergonomic, lightweight, durable... easy to hold and use for extended periods of time
- 6.5' close focus: Detailed, up close observation of subjects in close proximity. Ideal for watching birds, insects, plants, etc.
- Metal twist-up eyecups: Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the users eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Granite's metal design is more durable than plastic
- Tripod adaptable: Attach the binocular to a tripod (not included) for extended viewing sessions
- Objective lens diameter: 33mm
- Magnification: 7X
- Exit pupil: 4.7mm
- Eye relief: 15mm
- F.O.V. @ 1,000 yds. is 477'; apparent F.O.V. is 9.1°
- IPD max: 73mm
- IPD min: 56mm
- Twilight factor: 15X
- Relative brightness: 22
- Neck strap, harness strap, objective lens caps, rainguard, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual included
- 5 1/2 x 5 x 2"; 21 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Celestron® Granite 7x33mm Binoculars