Room with a view! With straight lower walls to maximize interior space and windows galore, the Grand Manan is BIG on elbow room and sight-seeing space.
Plenty comfortable, room for up to 6 campers to catch some ZZZs, all in a 2-pole Dome Tent that's up in a FLASH. Easy up, easy down. Water-tight. all-weather dependable. With more livable space than any tent in its class.
Read on for more:
- 16'6" x 8 x 6" floor offers 94 sq. ft., enough room to sleep 5-6 comfortably
- Center height: 6'6" for tent, 5'9" for screen room
- Walls are sturdy 68-denier, 190T polyester taffeta
- Fly is 75-denier, 190T polyester taffeta, 1,200 mm coated. Floor is 75-denier, 190T polyester taffeta with extra-thick 1,500 mm coating
- Free-standing fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and post and grommet assembly make set-up a breeze
- 49 sq. ft. vestibule delivers space galore for extra gear
- Power port and sewn-in exterior sleeves allow you to wire the tent with an extension cord to power accessories
- Full-coverage fly rolls up, providing 4-way ventilation
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of the tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- 40-denier no-see-um mesh windows
- 4 interior storage pockets / 1 flashlight loop keep essentials close at hand
- Packs down to 11 x 27". Minimum weight is 27 lbs., 11 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped from an offsite warehouse. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Eureka® Grand Manan Tour 6-person Family Tent