Spend your time digging treasure, not trash! Garrett®'s GTP Series Metal Detectors use new Graphic Target Profiling (GTP) that identifies the size (small, medium or large) of a target on the LCD display. This Detector also uses powerful Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to help you identify valuable targets. It's packed with many of the same features as Garrett' GTI series, but you pay far less!
Check the features:
- Rhino Tough 7 x 10" elliptical search coil for unsurpassed detection depth and a broad scan area
- Settings... Sensitivity, Threshold, Detection Frequency, Volume, Tone, and Full Range Multi-Notch Discrimination
- Search modes... Motion and Profiling (pinpoint)
- Single frequency operation, 7.2 kHz
- Detachable hip-mount battery pack
- Comfortable padded foam grip
- Headphone jack and speaker
- 3'4" to 4'3" adjustable length. Weighs 4 lbs., 4 ozs.
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Made in the USA.
This deal won't last long... better hurry! Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Garrett® GTP-1350 Metal Detector
Garrett® Gold Pan Kit
Gravity trap pans have patented 90° riffled design for efficient gold recovery. Includes: 14" prospector pan, 10" backpacker pan, classifier, 2 gold vials, tweezers and "Find an Ounce of Gold a Day" (book) by Roy Lagal.
Garrett® Headphones for Metal Detector
Garrett® Carry Bag for Metal Detector
Has zippered pockets and reinforced nylon straps.