By itself, it's a chart-plotting wonder with high-speed map drawing and panning, and easy-to-use interface. With the transducer, it's all that PLUS accurate fish-finding sonar!
Mark your favorite spots. Harness GPS precision to find your buddy's "can't-miss" hotspot. With Garmin, all that and more is right at your fingertips, presented in 5" full-color clarity! It's ready to go with a built-in satellite-enhanced worldwide base map and easy-to-use menu system designed to help you navigate the open waters with ease. Because a knowledgeable fisherman is a happy (and full) fisherman!
Get the 521 if you want pure chart-plotting excellence and ease (or if your already have a compatible Garmin transducer). Can't live without sonar? The 521s includes a powerful dual-frequency transducer that clearly illustrates depth contours, fish targets, and structures whether you're fishing in freshwater or off the coast.
- Package includes the GPSMap, Tilt / swivel mount, protective front cover, and power / data cable
- Ultra-bright 5" QVGA color display, 234 x 320 pixels of resolution
- 100% waterproof
- Built-in internal antenna
- High-speed digital receiver design for fast map-drawing and panning speeds
- Built-in, satellite-enhanced base map
- Audible alarms, tide tables, and sun / moon information built-in
- Keeps 3,000 waypoints and 100 routes saved to memory
- Compatible with XM WX Weather & Radio for U.S. & Canada (with receiver, sold separately)
- Accepts SD Cards for some popular charts, as well as BlueChart® g2 Vision cards (not included)
- NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000 certified for easy connectivity with sensors, instruments, and future marine products.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
Garmin® 521 GPSMap® Chartplotter
Garmin® 521s GPSMap® Chartplotter with Transducer
Garmin® Flush Mount Kit
WARNING: These items cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering these products.|