Amazingly lightweight, surprisingly powerful, and customizable in fit... it's the perfect storm of power, finesse and shootability for the serious hunter! Just squeeze its G2 Bull-Pup trigger to deliver amazing game-dropping precision and accuracy!
The G2 Trigger on every Parker Crossbow is extra-crisp, with virtually no travel, for sure control. Made completely of metal, no plastic, and it's sealed, never requires lube. An auto-engage safety and anti-dry-fire mechanism make your crossbow super safe. It's the best, and it's on every Parke® Gale Force... count on it for shots that count!
Ready to go with 3X illuminated multi-reticle scope, quiver and arrows:
- 165-lb. draw weight
- 350 F.P.S. velocity with 400-gr. bolt
- Overall length is 34"-37 1/2"l.
- Axle-to-axle width 20 3/4"
- Power stroke 13 1/4"
- Machined-aluminum barrel and riser
- RED HOT synthetic string and cable
- Advanced split limb technology
- G2 Bull-Pup trigger is extra crisp, no travel and requires no lube. Has auto-engage ambidextrous and safety and anti dry-fire
- Adjustable AR-style stock with checkered pistol grip
- Adjustable vented forearm
- Dual string suppressors
- Picatinny rail for custom accessories
- EZ draw for reduced cocking effort
- Soft-touch finish keeps it quiet
- Realtree® Timber camo finish
- Made in the USA
- Backed by Parker's lifetime warranty. Weighs 8 lbs.
- 3X illuminated multi-reticle scope
- 4 arrows with field points
- 4-arrow quiver.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Parker® Gale Force 165-lb. Crossbow with 3X Illuminated Multi-reticle Scope Package
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads.|
WARNING: Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Crossbows, Bolts and Broadheads.|