Be prepared when a natural disaster or other emergency hits. That's what these American-made Food Supply Depot Kits are all about... making sure that the smart "prepper" has all the right stuff for survival, to keep yourself healthy and ready to deal with any situation. All the foods here are freeze-dried or dehydrated for excellent taste, and have a 20-year shelf life. No competitors match their affordability and quality.
The ingredients of all this top-shelf camping and emergency food:
- Meal plans are based on the calorie and nutrition needs of 2 adults (1,600 calories / day each) and 2 children (800 calories / day each), or 3 adults
- Individually packaged in family-sized pouches. The 3-ply Mylar pouches have the sealing power to keep freshness in and pests out
- Oxygen extraction while packaging further protects nutrition and taste
- Easy preparation, just add water and cook for a few minutes
- All are vegetarian, actually making them more dense in nutrients
- All come in a resealable bucket that's easily portable and keeps things fresh and protected
- Even after opened, the food has a 1-year shelf life.
The buckets are based on food for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
Check out the offers here, for an individual or a family. Then choose yours ONLINE for camping, a deep-woods trip or an emergency!
WARNING: These items cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering these products.|
Food Supply Depot 1-week Family Supply Bucket
A total of 35,510 calories, for a longer-term trip, or emergency.
- 1 pouch each of Artisan Oatmeal, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Rio Grande Beans and Rice, Black Beans, Pinto Beans
- 2 pouches each of Harvest 6-Grain Cereal, Honey Almond Granola, Texas Sunrise Skillet, Rotini la Marinara, Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta, Southwestern White Bean Chili, White Rice, Nantucket Potato Soup, Tomato Florentine Soup and Creamy Stroganoff
- 3 pouches each of drinks... Refreshing Grape and Chocolate Milk. 4 pouches each of Real Milk and Refreshing Orange.
Food Supply Depot 72-hr. Supply Bucket
A total of 17,750 calories, with a lot of taste, too.
- 1 pouch each of Harvest 6-Grain Cereal, Rotini la Marinara, Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta, White Rice
- 2 pouches each of Honey Almond Granola, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Southwestern White Bean Chili
- 3 pouches each of drinks, Refreshing Grape and Refreshing Orange.
Food Supply Depot 72-hr. Food, Fire and Filter Bucket
Has 5,980 calories of delicious meals. 1,993 calories per day for one person for 72 hours, as well as a premium Water Filter and other essential supplies.
- 1 pouch each Artisan Oatmeal, Harvest 6-Grain Cereal, Texas Sunrise Skillet, Instant Milk, Instant Orange Drink, Rotini a la Marinara, Nantucket Potato Soup, Rio Grande Beans and Rice
- 6 pouches InstaFire®, a fire starter and fuel source, with a box of WATERPROOF matches
- 24-oz. Seychelle® Advanced Water Filtration Bottle makes up to 100 gallons. The exclusive filter is laboratory and field-tested using EPA protocols. Use with any type of fresh water (anything but saltwater) including rainwater, rivers, streams or lakes. With iodinated resin, proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus to 99.9999%
- 23-Pc. First Aid Kit with bandages, sting-relief pads, medical tape and more
- Portable cooking stove
- Cooking pot with detachable handle
- 8-oz. drinking / measuring cup
- Folding utensil tool with knife, fork, spoon, corkscrew and bottle opener.