With an lightweight aluminum frame that's almost box-like, the Tessel delivers straighter walls and more interior room than any tent in its class!
That means more room to move and dress, less "cabin fever". And just under 7 lbs.! Light in weight, heavy in quality, easy on your pocketbook... a simple choice for comfort-conscious campers, made even simpler by our unbeatable price!
3-season quality and comfort:
- 7' x 5'8" floor provides a deceptively large 40 sq. ft. of space, plenty of space to sleep 3 comfortably
- DAC Pressfit box-style frame sports near-vertical walls for maximum interior space. Goes up quick, too
- Full-coverage fly can be configured with hi / low venting, or an awning (with hiking poles, not included). Creates 2 15-sq. ft. storage vestibules, handy for extra gear
- 2 side-opening twin-track doors are hi / low venting to enhance circulation
- 2 vents + 2 windows + mesh roof add up to excellent breathability
- Bathtub floor seals out splashing and standing water
- 6 interior storage pockets and 2 flashlight loops keep essentials close at hand
- Walls are 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop
- Fly is 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop with a 2,000 mm coating
- 75-denier 190T polyester taffeta with a 2,000 mm coating'
- 3'10" center height. Minimum weight: 6 lbs., 15 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped from an offsite warehouse. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Eureka® Tessel 3 3-person 3-season Tent