Down gives you warmth... naturally! Natural, versatile insulation, down is found on waterfowl which need to stay warm in winter and cool in summer. Down insulation is lightweight, compactible, efficient, breathable and resilient.
Shells are made from tightly woven "downproof" nylon which is lightweight, highly wind-resistant, and water-repellent.. This means years of reliable warmth for you, and my Guide price won't leave your wallet flat!
- Premium 550+ fill power natural down insulation
- Slant box baffled construction eliminates cold spots. Wall baffles prevent shifting of down
- Contoured hood and box foot add comfort and warmth
- Down-filled chest collar and draft tube reduce heat loss through zipper and hood
- Downproof, rip-stop shell and taffeta lining are lightweight, wind- and water-resistant
- Two-way self repairing zipper with anti-snag tape allows you to regulate the temperature easily
- Chest width 32", foot width 21", total length 87", stuff size 9" x 18", total weight 3 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Don't put up with cold nights... order ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Downright® 21 Voyager 20-Degree Down Mummy Bag