Crafted with Danner's rock solid stitchdown construction, the APB is one of the toughest Boots you can buy.
Featuring a polishable full-grain leather and rugged 1,000-denier nylon upper, GORE-TEX® lining for waterproof and breathable comfort, and a Vibram® Maltese outsole which provides stability underfoot and superior traction in diverse terrain. This is one bad Boot that'll never quit before its time.
Put your best Boot forward:
- CROSSTECH® fabric lining... breathable comfort and superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished... preferred by those in uniform due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1,000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- 400g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Nylon shank
- Danner's repairable hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight shock absorption and guarantees great traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- 6" h. 30 ozs. each. Black.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Danner® 6" APB 400 grams Thinsulate
Ultra Insulation Leather / Nylon Uniform Boots, Black