All-camo upper for complete "disguising" coverage! The rugged, thick nylon uppers wear season after season, and won't weigh you down. Plus there's a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® lining, and 600 grams of Thinsulate insulation for major warmth. Danner® even modeled the Mountain Goat TF insole after the actual hoof of the animal, mimicking its ability to navigate a hill no matter how challenging the terrain. Plus the TERRA FORCE X platform is designed to provide the stability you need after hours on your feet. It's what you expect from Danner, building on tradition and standards of quality since 1932.
Out of sight Boots, in more ways than one:
- Rugged 1,000-denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance in a lightweight package
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining, engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation for lightweight warmth in cold climates
- Danner TERRA FORCE X platform for lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance easy movement, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Polyurethane insole for increased, padded comfort and arch support during high-mile walks
- Foam-padded collar for increased ankle comfort and added flexibility
- Realtree® AP style is neutral, open, high-contrast and realistic, with High Definition® printing process proven to stand up to nature's real-life effects
- Mountain Goat TF outsole, with tough outer lugs to cut into terrain and soft inner padding for superior traction
- Nylon shank
- Each approx. 8" h., 62 ozs.
Don't hide! Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Danner® 8" Pathfinder GORE-TEX® 1,000 gram
Thinsulate Ultra Insulation Hunting Boots,
Mossy Oak® Infinity®