Cold and wet weather? Mountainous terrain? No worries with these rugged Boots that also render you unrecognizable to your prey! Designed for hunting in mountainous and hilly areas, these Full Curl Boots are built on the Danner Dynamic Response system that gives you optimal stability underfoot in cold weather.
There's a 1,200-denier leather upper, GORE-TEX® extended comfort liner, 360° abrasion-resistant rubber rand, and a sure-grip outsole. Plus, camouflaging GORE OPTIFADE, the first technology based on visual capability of deer, elk and other wildlife, keeps you "undercover" from the wildlife you're hunting. It's what you expect from Danner®, building on tradition and standards of quality since 1932.
- Durable nubuc leather and 1,200-denier leather uppers
- 100% breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX® XCR® lining for extended comfort
- Abrasion-resistant 360° rubber rand
- Speed hooks lace system
- Cushioning anti-microbial insole with layer of open cell construction that circulates air
- Dynamic Response System, with Pebax® framework that allows springboard return, even in cold conditions, and dual-density polyurethane midsole providing superior shock absorption and durability
- GORE OPTIFADE concealment incorporates micro and macro patterns of animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for superior traction in rugged, high-angle terrain environments
- Each approx. 7" h., 61 ozs.
Be bold! Order your Boots ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Danner® 7" Full Curl GORE-TEX® XCR®
OPTIFADE Hunting Boots, Open Country