Highly affordable, too! Beyond the Hooligan's highly-ventilated 2-pole dome design, a full fly extends 43" to create a large, over-sized vestibule with plenty of headroom, storage and sensible side-entry system. A 3-season Tent, it's designed to provide excellent protection and comfort through a wide range of weather and temperature conditions.
The high percentage of mesh in the tent walls combined with a superior venting and exhaust port system in the fly provides good options for warm to hot weather. The full-length fly and flexibility of the fly system takes great care of your whole crew when the rains, wind and cool weather prevail. A third pole provides structural support and a vaulted ceiling for the vestibule.
For camping, trekking, motorcycle touring, scouting, backcountry canoeing and more, you'll find the Hooligan's awesome mix of spacious comfort, highly-effective weather protection and simplistic set-up is everything you need in a Tent!
- 59" center height; 9 x 7' footprint
- 1 door
- Control airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Window is accessible from tent's interior
- Dry entry vestibule allows convenient access and adjustable airflow
- Entire mesh inner tent provides maximum ventilation
- Full fly offers complete protection in the harshest conditions
- Easy set up with continuous, color coded pole sleeves and shock-corded poles
- Easy instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Carry bag also includes separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Fly: polyester taffeta 75D
- Mesh: polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: polyethylene 1000D-140g / sqm floor
- 450 mm PU coating for flysheet and inner tent
- 11 mm fiberglass poles.
Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Coleman® Hooligan 4-person Tent