Reveal the magic in everyday objects! The texture of each rock, the fragile wings of an insect, or the veins of a leaf... all magnified in magnificent detail. A whole new intriguing world from the moment you open the box!
Dollar-for-dollar, the Celestron® 1,000X is among the best Scopes available. Where cheap-o microscopes of a comparable price typically utilize plastic components and flimsy construction, Celestron's 1,000X Microscope is precision made with metal components, and includes an Abbe condenser and Iris diaphragm, which beginner scopes rarely include. And it's amazingly powerful, up to 1,000X to reveal details you never knew existed. For performance and quality on a tight budget, Celestron is at the head of the class!
- 1,000X max magnification
- Precision all-metal body
- Fully coated optics for top clarity, contrast and brightness
- Microscope head: monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- LED illuminator provides bright natural light and runs cooler
- Mechanical stage adjusts along both axes, measures 115x125 mm
- Coarse and fine adjustment knobs
- Condenser lens: Abbe N.A. 1.25
- Iris diaphragm
- Illumination: 50 mm mirror and adjustable LED lighting
- Eyepiece 1: 10X wide field - 40X / 100X / 400X / 1,000X
- Eyepiece F.O.V.: 18°
- Blue, green and yellow filters
- Weighs 7 lbs. LED uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included).
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Celestron® 1,000X Advanced Biological Microscope