The PS40-3P mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS40 is a complex optical-electronic system outfitted with Gen 3 Pinnacle image tube technology that excels in urban areas and other environments with high light. It fits scopes from 47 mm to 58.7 mm, and each PS40 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.
- Gen 3 Pinnacle IIT performs to military standard, and excels in light-polluted areas
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Photocathode type: Thin-film / GaAs (Gallium Arsenide)
- Large 40 mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 29 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 12°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80 mm
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 25-30
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- 50 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included) / 25 hours on 1 "AA" battery
- 100% waterproof
- Operating temp: -20°C to 50°C
- Measures 7 x 3.4 x 3.3" w.
Here's what you get:
- IR-450 infrared illuminator
- Platform ring
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Lithium CR123A battery.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® PS40-3P Day / Night System
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|