Comfortable enough to wear 8 hours, Kent®'s SAR Vests are the choice of water patrol, marina workers, barge workers and other professionals who need topnotch protection without sacrificing comfort. These have been strength-tested to 100 MPH to ensure they stay put, even if you hit the water at high speed.
- USCG Type III approved
- Strength-tested to 100 MPH
- Tough 200-denier nylon shell
- Three 1 1/2" belts, two 1 1/2" encircling belts, chest strap and front zipper for a snug, stay-put fit
- 62 1/2 sq. inches of reflective material so you're easily seen
- Extra flotation foam in collar for added support and comfort
- Minimum 15 1/2 lbs. of buoyancy
- Dual D-rings for gear attachment
- Marine safety whistle attached.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Kent® SAR Search and Rescue Commercial Life Vest
|Medium||Chests 36-40", 90+ lbs. |
|Large||Chests 40-44", 90+ lbs. |
|XL||Chests 44-48", 90+ lbs. |
|2XL||Chests 48-52", 90+ lbs. |
|3XL||Chests 52-56", 90+ lbs. |
|4XL||Chests 56-62", 90+ lbs.|