Ancient temple-inspired design. This unit adds charm to any backyard or outdoor patio. It also boasts an adjustable, removable cooking grate, perfect for brick-oven style outdoor grilling. Great for mouthwatering burgers, brats and chicken filets with that savory BBQ flavor.
As the story goes, chimineas originated hundreds if not thousands of years ago, created by Mexican tribesmen. They developed chimineas as a means of providing heat for their family, as well as a vessel for cooking and baking. Original chimineas were designed to keep rain off the fire and the family warm.
Now you can chat it up with the neighbors and roast some hot dogs. Welcome warmth for chilly nights, outdoor picnics, backyard barbecues, any time you want to add ambience with the flicker of a real wood fire. Our special makeup means no middleman markup. You save HUGE!
- Durable, high-temperature painted finish on steel for long-lasting good looks
- Interior adjustable grate for use as an outdoor oven. How about some pizza?
- Or use as an entertaining fire center
- Heavy duty and weather resistant
- Long-lasting heat retention
- Poker and ash shovel included
- Use with wood, artificial logs or coal. 22 x 15 x 68"h. 36 lbs.
Bring the heat! Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $5.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Guide Gear® Outdoor Cooking Chiminea
||Built to Sportsman's Guide's exact specifications, Guide Gear® stands for dependability, long-lasting quality and unmatched value! Guaranteed!