"Dear Sirs, I used my Woods® Down Sleeping Bag constantly on my recent expedition through the Yukon district and found it to be the most comfortable bed that I have ever had in the field."
High praise, to be sure. Even higher praise when you take into consideration that it was written by J.B. Tyrrell, famous Canadian cartographer (the Great White North's version of Lewis & Clark) over 100 years ago while on the official Geological Survey of Canada.
The legacy doesn't end there... "Papa" Ernest Hemingway (yes, that Hemingway), based on his own experience of Woods® Down Sleeping Bags, chose to feature a Woods® Bag in his 1940 classic "For Whom the Bell Tolls," whose hero Robert Jordan chose to sleep outside in the snow in his Woods Bag, rather than inside.
Needless to say, Woods Bags are among the most famous and most trusted Sleeping Bags in the world, having been part of countless expeditions into the fiercest cold. Slip into one and you'll understand why. Only the finest materials, the highest-quality down and time-proven construction techniques go into each Bag, for a lifetime of warmth and comfort in bitter cold. They aren't the cheapest, but they are the best.
- Rated for warmth down to -40°F
- Insulated with 3 1/2 lbs. of super-light, heat-trapping Canadian Arctic® down for amazing warmth
- Heavy-duty 18-oz. poly / cotton canvas shell is water, stain, rot and flame-resistant for a lifetime of use
- High-quality removable brushed fleece lining for comfort
- Oversized #10 zippers for durability and easy use in the cold
- Heavy duty duffel style storage sack included
- Measures 43 x 87"l. Weighs 20 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $70.00 on this item!
Woods® Arctic® Down Series 3-Star Sleeping Bag