When Wenzel® started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones. Of course, a lot's changed in 120+ years, but Wenzel's commitment to making family-friendly gear at a budget-friendly price hasn't budged an inch!
The legacy lives on with the Big Bear Dome Tent, with 117 sq. ft. of space, innovative Versafly™ controls light, air, temperature, and more... all with effortless set-up and a surprisingly low price tag!
- Base measures 14 x 9' (approx. 117 sq. ft.), with a generous 6' center height
- Attached fly and pin-ring pole system makes set-up a breeze
- Versafly™ controls light, airflow and temperature
- Mesh Dutch D-style door, 2 windows and roof for visibility and cross breeze
- Sonic-sealed welded polyethylene floor for toughness and sure dryness
- Hanging divider curtain creates 2 separate rooms
- Hooped fly over front protects door from rain
- Mud mat helps keep floor clean
- Includes steel and plastic stakes, 2 hanging pockets for gear, mud mat and storage duffel.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Wenzel® Big Bear 7-person Family Dome Tent