The Roman God of War inspired the fabled legions to overcome any obstacle in their path on the road to success. The ATN MARS4x-WPT Night Vision Riflescope will do the same for modern warriors. Inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection, the ATN MARS6x-WPT Night Vision Riflescope represents the latest in Night Vision technology combined with rugged reliability.
The ATN MARS6x-WPT features the highest quality MX10160 type hand-selected ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes taking advantage of the latest Night Vision technologies. The ATN MARS6x-WPT Night Vision Scope also utilizes rugged one-piece CNC-milled construction from solid aerospace-quality aluminum billet and titanium inserts. The billet Night Vision Scope gives you 50% more (45 mm!) eye relief and offers superior performance over other manufacturer's models in regards to windage and elevation adjustment precision.
Equipped with a fast 6x lens made from only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer enhanced optical design to create a multi-element, high-speed, multicoated lens for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution beyond current military standards. All optical lenses are individually hand fitted and calibrated to achieve the optimum performance you demand. The ATN MARS6x-WPT Night Vision Riflescope is also equipped with an illuminated two-color, variable intensity reticle that can be tuned to maximize efficiency in all lighting condition. You select the color choice (red or amber) of the projected reticle depending on your preference and tactical situation.
The ATN MARS6x-WPT Night Vision Sight is an ideal nighttime shooting solution for Military, Police, SWAT, target shooting, varmint hunting or for anyone in the market for a superior Night Vision Riflescope! A quick additional word on ATN WPT Night Vision... Operators that tested units, that use ATN WPT®, reported a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full moon similarity and range of shades. WPT provides more discriminating shades of intensity between white and black than between green and black resulting in better contrast and depth perception than when compared to green phosphor NVGs.
Own the night:
- Powerful 6x magnification
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment
- Tactical remote control
- Included mount for Picatiny or 7/8" weaver-style rail
- Superior quality multi-coated all glass optics
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- High quality 4th generation image intensifier tube with multi-alkali photocathode type
- Resolution: 60-74 lp / mm
- Lens of system: F1:2.0
- FOV: 6°
- Range of focus: 25 m to infinity
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+2
- Windage and elevation: 80 MOA
- Adjustment step size: 1/6 MOA
- Power supply: one 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA)
- Battery life: 55 (3V) / 40 (1.5V) hours
- IR illuminator: Super 450mW
- Operating temperature: -51°C to +45°C
- Reticle: Mil-dot, 2 colors (red or amber)
- Waterproof: 20m for 1 hour
- 11 13/16 x 4 x 4 3/32"
- Weight: 3 lis., 16 ozs.
- Tube life: 10,000 hours
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Two Lithium Batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap.
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN MARS6x-WPT Night Vision Weapon Sight
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|