Special Ops-grade! These Boots were commissioned by the armed forces to serve in any and every condition.
From deep pack snow, to arid desert sand, to muddy slopes, to shear rock face, these top-of-the line Boots provide the stability, traction, and support you need to negotiate it all.
Waterproof, warm, totally dependable, and approved for use by the US Special Ops... these might be the most rugged, resilient, and safest Boots you'll find anywhere.
Absolute top-tier quality, no doubt about it:
- Super strong Wolverine® warrior leather uppers with patented SuperFabric® resist water, debris, abrasion, puncture, you name it
- Cement-bonded construction for long-lasting strength
- 200 grams of warm Thinsulate insulation
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable lining keeps your feet dry
- Vibram® pyramid lug outsoles grab and grip tight EVERYWHERE, no matter the condition
- X-Static® lining provides anti-microbial and odor elimination
- Cramp-on compatible
- Each 9"h., approx. 41 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$43.00 on this item!
Men's Bates® 200 gram Thinsulate
Insulation 9" Tora Bora Alpine Boots