A comfortable, easy carry while you stalk your quarry. It's got a sleek, narrow design, so you won't have to take it off for stalking, and the handy pocket placement lets you access the pockets while carrying your bow or rifle.
The internal frame and molded foam contour to your back, with limited contact with your back and hips, providing superb ventilation, making this a Pack you can easily wear all day long. And that's not all... a host of extras, plus plenty of pocket space, make this THE Pack for years of comfortable hunting, at a Guide price that won't break your back!
- 2,800 cubic inches and 8 internal compartments give you space galore
- Rugged micro-fleece fabric outer / ballistic polyster inner, with tough oxford nylon in key spots for strength
- Side-wing pockets were designed to be easily accessible... 4 separate compartments on each side
- 5 gear gripper pads protect and secure your gun or bow
- Ear buckles allow you to add your own accessories, like a knife, flashlight, saw, and more
- Tripod and spotting scope pouch
- Designed to be used with most hydration bladders
- Mossy Oak® Break-up camo pattern keeps you hidden from the razor-sharp eyes of your prey.
Pack it up with savings! Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Join my Buyer's Club at checkout and
$15.00 on this item!
Horn Hunter® Main Beam Backpack