When it comes to managing your hunting plot, you definitely reap what you sow. The result of years of field testing, Outfitter's Choice provides the highest crude protein levels available in a draught-resistant blend of seeds specifically chosen for the production of trophy whitetails. This bag will plant 1 acre, however Outfitters Choice recommends plating Fall Blend at a rate of 2 bags per acre.
The perfect blend: (Plant in Late Summer)
- 32% Outfitters Choice Forage Soybeans The Outfitters Choice Forage Soybean is designed to grow very aggressively, and stay green well into the hunting season. Whitetail Deer can't resist the palatability and nutritional aspects of our soybean. During September and October the herd wants to pack on the pounds while anticipating the rut. Providing them with juvenile soybeans during this time period is the best way we know of to assist them in this process. From Minnesota to Florida, nothing beats a lush, green, forage soybean in the fall!
- 32% Crimson Clover Crimson Clover has a major role to play in Outfitters Choice Fall Blend. This annual clovers job is to provide the herd with an attractive forage, with excellent nutritional value, while providing a buffer for the forage soybeans to grow, thus creating tons of forage for your whitetails! In addition, crimson does a great job attracting whitetails to the plot during the early stages of the hunting season. Crimson Clover does not survive well in extreme heat or cold so it fits in perfectly in the Fall Blend line up.
- 34% Outfitters Choice Oats Outfitters Choice Oats is extremely winter hardy, draught resistant, and is designed to provide whitetails with tender growth well into the winter freeze. This specific oat was selected for the Outfitters Choice Fall Blend because of its ability to serve as an excellent fall attractant, and has the nutritional value to keep and hold whitetails, even in the coldest climates.
- 2% Appin Forage Turnip This particular turnip was chosen specifically with trophy whitetails in mind. Appin Forage Turnips is bred for heavy grazing and quick maturity (50-80 days). Its high leaf-to bulb ratio results in a very leafy crop with high digestibility. The tops on Appin have been tested as high as 30%+ crude protein, and is essential nutrition during the coldest months.
- 25-lb. bag plants 1 acre
- Annual seeds
- Essential crude protein and post-rut nutrition
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Outfitter's Choice Fall Blend
Premium Quality Seed