Lasergrips are the best tool ever developed for learning or teaching handgun basics such as trigger control and sight picture! The laser vividly shows exactly where the gun is aiming at all times. Slight deviations from smooth trigger pulls, and improper alignment of traditional sights, are very easy to see and correct.
For models 1911 and 1991 A1 full-size single-stack frames, including Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance, Safari Arms, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Dan Wesson, Wilson and most other 1911s with grip screws measuring 3 1/16" apart.
Best features and specifications:
- Front-activation button
- Rubber overmold construction
- Fully adjustable windage and elevation
- Master on / off switch
- Beam intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class 111a laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot size is approx. 1/2" diameter at 50 feet
- Powered by two #2032 lithium batteries (included) for over 4 hours of on-time use and a 5 year shelf life
Note: If your pistol has an ambidextrous safety, the right-hand lever must be shortened to clear laser. Order yours ONLINE today!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$30.00 on this item!
Crimson Trace® Lasergrips for 1911 Government and
Commander, Front Activation Button
You must be 18 or older to purchase Lasers.|
WARNING: Lasers cannot be shipped to New York City; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Lasers cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Lasers.|