Lightweight and compact, the SweetWater® Microfilter makes water filtration fast and easy:
- Pumps water on both up and down strokes for a fast flow rate of 42-ozs. per minute
- Unique lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage, so you don't have to work as hard
- Weighing just 11 oz., it's one of the lightest filters on the market
- Handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage
- Eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia
- Simple brushing will restore a clogged filter, and the pump lets you know when the filter needs replacing (each cartridge filters up to 200 gallons of water)
- Includes a stainless-steel prefilter, two color-coded silicone hoses, foam float, water bottle adapter, cleaning brush, and carry bag
- 7 1/2 x 2", 11 ozs.
Great for backpacking or Boundary Waters Canoe Area camping! You'll use this baby so much, you won't want to forget to order a replacement filter below!
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
MSR® SweetWater® Microfilter
MSR® Marathon EX Ceramic Element
MSR® Marathon EX Ceramic Element... replacement filter. It's carbon core removes many chemicals including iodine, pesticides and chlorine. You can clean it multiple times before replacing it for low-cost filtering. Included ceramic gauge lets you know when to replace it.
It's a value you'll want to drink to:
- Fill a 34-oz. container in just 1 minute
- Solid block carbon eliminates odors, improves taste and removes iodine, chlorine and most chemicals and pesticides
- If your filter clogs, simply take it apart, clean it and put it back together. New thread stop will keep you from over-tightening parts
- Adapter base lets you screw your MSR filter directly onto wide-mouth Nalgene bottles and all MSR hydration bags
- An inlet foam pre-filter removes large debris and keeps the intake hose off the stream bottom, extending the life of your cartridge
- By using a bubble of trapped air, the AirSpring Accumulator pushes more water through your filter in less time
- Weighs 4 1/5 ozs.