Minimal distortion and crisp contrast while you're scouting during a routine patrol, hunting trip or covert mission. 2.1 magnification power can be increased up to 4.2X using the 2X digital zoom. Main control elements (on / off, sensor calibration, image inversion, digital zoom activation) are at top. Large-sized control buttons allow bare hands operation and operation in gloves. And with staggered control buttons, the HD 38 is easily accessible to both right- and left-handed users, and effortless to locate, even in pitch-black darkness.
- 384 x 288 microbolometer technology for high-resolution thermal images
- High-end, frost-proof 640 x 480 OLED display for clear views
- 2 view options in thermal mode... White Hot or Black Hot; switch between the 2 to make targets visible up to 900m away
- Brightness control and sharpness adjustment
- Quick 10-second start-up
- 9 frames per second for smooth, consistent image and capture of fast-moving objects
- Engineered with germanium glass for maximum thermal sensory sensitivity
- Video output
- Glass-nylon composite construction
- Equipped with standard Weaver® rail and tripod mount for external power supplies or recording devices
- Run time of approx. 2 hours with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes carry case, output video cable, hand strap, car adapter, extra battery container and lens cleaning cloth
- Measures 7 9/10 x 3 2/5 x 2 1/3"l., weighs 19 7/10 ozs. (with batteries).
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Pulsar® Quantum LD 38 Monocular Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope
|WARNING: Shipping restrictions apply to the product(s) above under some jurisdictions. Known Age, State and Local shipping restrictions are applied at Checkout and may result in changes to an order.|