If danger's often afoot in your line of work, these "wedgies" are your best bet! For one, they're rated for electrical shock resistance, up to 18,000 volts.
On top of that, you'll appreciate the composite safety toe for protection up front... bumps, bruises and abrasions, solved! Comfortable too, with a Poron® 4000 comfort cushion underneath a removable polyurethane insole. Absorbs the shock of each step to keep you on your feet longer!
- Brown oil-tanned leather uppers for years of rugged wear
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M / I / 75 / C / 75 standards for protection
- Thorogood® Exclusive MAXwear Wedge outsole for added support on the job
- Removable dual-density Ultimate Shock Absorption insole on a Poron 4000 Comfort Cushion for exceptional support and cushioning
- Goodyear storm welt construction for years of durable, repairable wear
- Engineered composite shank for underfoot support
- Comfortable, breathable cotton drill lining
- Each approx. 6" h., 26 ozs.
State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's Thorogood® 6" Composite Toe
Wedge Work Boots, Brown