Be ready with food, fire and water filtration to help you survive, or simply enjoy a weekend of "roughing it." This kit includes 12 servings a day for one person for 72 hours. Meals have a total of 5,890 life-sustaining, nutrient-filled calories to fill you up and satisfy you. And because they're 100% vegetarian, you actually need fewer calories for proper nourishment.
You also get waterproof matches and InstaFire, a safe, natural fire starter, as well as utensils, a portable barbecue grill, a cooking pot and a first aid kit. All foods are easy to make, requiring just water and a few minutes of prep time.
- 1 pouch each of Artisan Oatmeal, Harvest 6-grain Cereal, Texan Sunrise Skillet, Nantucket Potato Soup, Rotini a la Marinara, Rio Grande Beans and Rice, instant milk and orange drink
- 6 pouches of InstaFire fire starter and 1 box waterproof matches
- 23-piece first aid kit
- 1 filter water bottle
- 1 portable cooking stove, 1 cooking pot with detachable handle
- 1 8-oz. measuring cup, 1 folding utensil set
- 3-ply sealed-tight mylar food pouches keep freshness in, pests out
- Oxygen extracted from food pouches for additional protection of nutrition and taste
- Easy-use resealable bucket lid allow opening, closing without unnecessarily exposing other pouches to air
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation
- Interlocking bucket design for easy, stable stacking
For serious business or weekend fun. Order your supply ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Food Supply Depot 72-hour Food, Fire and Filter Bucket
WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.|