A medical mobility Scooter that's lightweight and easily portable from place to place... breaks down to 5 parts, weighing from 13 to 35 lbs. It has a long-range rechargeable battery and is suited for indoor and outdoor use.
- 3-wheel design allows for a tight 32.3" turning radius
- Simple, fast assembly / disassembly
- Speeds up to 4 mph and a cruising range of up to 15 miles
- Headlight for night safety
- Comfortable, height-adjustable pivoting seat with flip-back arms
- Adjustable handlebar with easy finger-pull throttle
- 8" flat-free tires
- Large front carry basket. Receiver at back of seat to add a basket
- 250-lb. weight capacity
- Battery can be removed and charged away from the Scooter. Stackable battery box allows you to add a battery for increased range. 38"l., 20"w. Weighs 95 lbs. Superior technical support is just a phone call away.
Note: may be reimbursable through Medicare or your insurance company; please check with your provider. Get moving like never before! Order your Portable Scooter ONLINE now!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Drive™ Phoenix Portable Travel Power Scooter
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $40.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Drive™ Phoenix Scooter with White Glove Delivery Service
Same scooter as above, delivered to and assembled in your home, with all packaging material removed. This option comes with a 14-month Peace of Mind Service that provides full service repair and parts replacement for your scooter.
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $75.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Ships in 1 box: 48" x 20.5" x 20", 120 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.