Constant calibration signals direct from headquarters keep this sleek, sophisticated Watch right on pace with world time! But there's more to love about the G-Shock than just pin-point precision.
For starters, these things are almost indestructible. We're not sure what you'd have to do to break a G-Shock, but we wouldn't recommend it, because it's probably pretty dangerous. Not only that, but it's built shock-proof and water-resistant too. And it's got the function to go along with world-class durability... 5 separate alarms, a countdown timer, a stopwatch, and more, all there to keep you one step ahead.
All sorts of good stuff:
- Runs on a solar-charged storage battery, with up to 6 months on a full charge. Recharges each time you go outside
- Backlit with afterglow technology to get you the time at a glance, even in the dark. Watch automatically shuts off the backlight under adequate lighting conditions
- Water-resistant to 660'
- Radio receiver gets a signal that keeps accurate time
- 5 multi-function alarms and 1 countdown timer keeps you on time
- Stopwatch function
- Auto calendar, pre-programmed until the year 2039
- Tells world time in major cities and areas around the world
- Rugged black resin strap. Case measures 1 9/10"w.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Men's Casio® G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch