Contractor-grade workhorse! With a special Briggs and Stratton® high-output Vanguard OHV engine, this bad boy is ready to juice up the jobsite with vital power over the long haul. OSHA-approved and US Forestry-certified for spark arrest too!
Built for big jobs:
- Powered by a Vanguard OHV 7.5 gross HP, 215cc engine
- 4.5-gallon fuel tank, 14 hours run time at half-load
- Sturdy steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Provides 1 x 120V, 1 x 120V / 240V-20A, 1 x 120V-30A, and 1 x 12V DC outlets
- 4 extra-large 10" wheels with locking break
- PowerSurge alternator delivers ample power for tools and motors with high starting power requirements
- Full control panel GFCI protection makes this OSHA-approved
- Automatic idle control saves fuel and reduces noise by idling down when not in use
- Automatic voltage regulation helps maintain steady voltage for sensitive electronics
- Super Lo-Tone muffler with US Forestry-approved spark arrest
- 5,000 starting watts. 4,000 continuous watts.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $165.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. $75.00 for curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships in 1 box: 33" x 17" x 23", 164 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses. Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$130.00 on this item!
Briggs and Stratton® Pro Series
4,000-watt Portable Generator
WARNING: Gas-powered Engines/Generators cannot be shipped to California or Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Gas-powered Engines/Generators.|