The award-winning CQD® Mark II is one of the most envied pieces of equipment in the tactical industry. So to make this landmark design available to more users, BLACKHAWK! introduced the new budget-oriented Mark II Type Type E.
Functionally identical to the original manual version of the Mark II, the Type E features the same high-strength plunge-lock mechanism and carbide glass breaker. The difference is in its handle, constructed of precision injection-molded reinforced nylon mounted to a 420J stainless steel frame (The original Mark II uses an aluminum handle).
Its spearpoint AUS8A stainless steel blade boasts improved edge geometry for increased cutting performance and a low-profile black PVD-coated finish. Now you can have all the performance of the original Mark II at a more affordable price!
- Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
- Re-engineered plunge-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
- Improved secondary safety
- Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
- Blade length: 3 5/16"
- Overall length: 7 31/32"
- Blade material: AUS8A stainless steel
- Blade finish: Black PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: Injection-molded reinforced nylon with 420J stainless steel liners
- Pocket clip: Right or left-side, tip-down carry.
State Plain or Serrated Edge, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
BLACKHAWK!® CQD Mark II
Type E Tactical Knife
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.|
WARNING: Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; D.C.; MA; Miami-Dade & Sarasota counties, FL; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.|