A smaller, more concealable version of the award-winning Mark I, the Mark II features the same high-strength milled-aluminum construction, state-of-the-art plunge lock mechanism, and secondary safety lock.
The butt of the Mark II's non-slip, ergonomic handle houses a carbide glass breaker for breaching windows while a reversible spring-steel clip supports convenient left or right-side tip-down carry.
A proven performer:
- Improved edge geometry for better cutting performance
- Re-engineered button-lock mechanism for enhanced strength and durability
- Hardened internal blade stop pin
- Rubberized grip surface
- Improved secondary safety
- Tungsten DLC-coated Torx® clip screws
- Blade length: 3 5/16"
- Overall length: 7 31/32"
- Blade material: 440C stainless steel
- Blade finish: PVD coating
- Edge type: Plain or partially serrated
- Handle material: CNC milled anodized aircraft aluminum with rubberized insert panels.
State Plain or Serrated Edge, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
$17.00 on this item!
BLACKHAWK!® CQD Mark II Tactical
Knife, Aluminum Handle
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Cutlery.|
WARNING: Cutlery cannot be shipped to Marin, Napa, Ventura and Yolo counties, CA; D.C.; MA; Miami-Dade & Sarasota counties, FL; Canada or Puerto Rico. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Cutlery.|