When Wenzel® started making camping gear in 1887, America was a very different place. No TV, no video games, no cell phones. Of course, a lot's changed in 120+ years, but Wenzel's commitment to making family-friendly gear at a budget-friendly price hasn't budged an inch!
Here's another prime example: the Big Bend 5-person Tent, with easy 5-pole shock-cord set-up, cavernous comfort for the whole brood, and amenities that wouldn't seem out of place at home... all for a price that spares your pocketbook. What's not to love?
- Base measures 12 x 10' (approx. 94 sq. ft.), with a 5'8" center height... plenty roomy for 4, even 5 campers
- Easy 5-pole Pentadome style design
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles with pin-and-ring system for easy set-up
- 2 mesh windows, 2 mesh doors and mesh roof for cross breeze
- Rugged welded polyethylene floor
- Integrated mud mat keeps floor clean
- Included hanging divider curtain creates 2 interior rooms
- Extra-large back-to-back Dutch D-style doors
- Includes plastic and steel stakes, 2 hanging pockets for gear, and storage duffel.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Wenzel® Big Bend 5-person Family Dome Tent