Completely clear, bright images await on this Sensor Reflex Sight from Bering Optics®! Multi-coated optics allow major light transmission, and as the sun sets, you've got 6 brightness settings on your reticle to extend shooting hours! Photo sensor actually adjusts the brightness of the dot according to ambient light conditions, for optimal viewing. Compact, lightweight design stays out of the way and won't change the feel of your firearm either. Plus, with shockproof design, the recoil of firing won't damage the interior working parts. Features standard Weaver-style mounting.
- 1x magnification and 33x24mm objective lens
- Reticle type: Multi; red, with four "switchable" reticle types. Features auto-reticle brightness control, too - 6 settings allow for adjustment to suit the time of day, or your specific needs
- Parallax setting is 50 yards
- FOV is and 53 ft. @ 100 yards
- Focus range is 0.5 yards to infinity
- Unlimited eye relief
- Runs for up to 300 hours on your choice of CR2032, DL2032, or ECR2032
- Able to operate in temps from -4°F to 122° F, and up to 93% humidity
- Meets IPX4 water intrusion rating
- Measures 3 1/4 x 1 2/5 x 2" and weighs 3.7 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Bering Optics® Sensor Reflex Sight
WARNING: This item cannot be shipped to Canada. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering this product.|