A smooth ride? You bet. Luxury Avenir Seats from Attwood® feature special SAS technology that absorbs up to 4 G's of shock, so your back doesn't have to. To put that in perspective, the fastest drag racers in the world top out at 4 G's or so... WAY more than you'll experience on the water. Even in the worst chop at high speeds, you'll still feel like you're sitting on your couch at home! It's THAT comfortable.
A perfect fit for smaller cockpits! The Avenir Seat features a low-profile, sporty style that makes it an ideal match when compact size and comfort are important (and when aren't they?). Built for comfort, built for space-saving convenience, built to last... Attwood is your ticket to a luxury ride! And we got 'em in a wide range of colors to match your craft's color scheme... pick yours today!
- Universal mount on the bottom fits any pedestal. T-nuts included
- SAS Shock Absorbing System suspension absorbs up to 4 G's of impact from waves and hull pounding
- Rounded corners and recessed bottom allows the seat to swivel in confined spaces
- Comfortable molded polyurethane foam
- Tough vinyl upholstery
- Back of the seat is pushed back, allowing for more seating area
- Armrests support your arms in a natural, comfortable position
- Exceeds ABYC Type A requirements
- Flip-up bolster allows additional height when trying to get the boat on plane. Measures 22" h. x 24" d. x 22" w.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Attwood® Avenir Sport Seat