Don't let the beating hot sun get you down. With Attwood® Bimini Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering Frame and Fabric Top separately, so you get exactly the weather protection you need for your time on the water.
With your choice of Frame height and Fabric material and color, it's easy to find the perfect fit for your boat! See below for more on how to determine which combination works best for you.
- Each Frame has 3-bow construction for strength and rigidity
- Main support legs have double-wall aluminum tubes for even greater strength
- All mounting hardware is included
- Acrylic Fabric Tops will not fade, harden, crack, peel or be otherwise affected by outdoor exposure
- Denim-backed vinyl Tops are economical, completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Ordering is easy!
Step 1: Measure Your Boat
Measure your boat to determine the following dimensions:
Height - Standing in the boat, measure straight up from the mounting point to reach the desired top height. This distance between mounting point and top height will be the frame height you will use for ordering.
Length - Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you want to shade. (Note: Leave enough length behind and in front of the Bimini Top to secure the attachment strap.)
Width - Measure the same distance between mounting points where the frame attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the same distance fore and aft.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
Step 2: Select Frame and Fabric Top
Choose the 36", 46" or 60" high Frame from the Shopping Cart below, then select the appropriate width using your width measurement from Step 1.
Using your Frame height and width, select your Fabric material and color. Choose from:
- Acrylic - Attwood's own premium Sunbrella™ Bimini Top Fabric. Extra Strong, Completely waterproof, UV-resistant and available in 10 colors. Acrylic will not harden, crack, peel or fade, and is exceptionally stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Vinyl - Attwood's most popular Bimini Top Fabric. Made of denim backed vinyl, these economical tops are completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Click this link Bimini Top Installation Instructions PDF for more info.
Step 3: Choose Accessories
Add the Storage Boot and Support Poles as needed.
Available in the same color choices as the Fabric Tops, these matching fabric Boots help keep your Bimini Top clean and dry during storage. To order, use the same color and width info you used to choose your Fabric Top.
Attwood Bimini Top Support Poles
Bimini Top Support Poles are installed in place of your rear support straps. With the top folded down, the support poles brace the frame in a "radar arch" position above the motor or cockpit, allowing easy passage through the cockpit area. Includes 2 cut-to-length 7/8" x 40 1/2" poles, 2 deck mounts and all necessary fittings and hardware.
State Model, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Attwood® Bimini Top 3-Bow Frame
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $9.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Attwood® Bimini Top 3-Bow Frame Fabric Top
Attwood® Bimini Top Storage Boot
Attwood® Bimini Top Support Poles