Don't let the beating hot sun get you down. With Attwood Bimini Pontoon Boat Tops, you get trusted quality and the flexibility of ordering Fabric and Frame separately, so you get exactly the weather protection you need for your time on the water.
Each Frame is designed specifically to fit pontoon boats with no installation hassles. And with your choice of Frame height / width and Fabric material / color, it's easy to find the perfect fit for your pontoon! See below for more on how to determine which combination works best for you.
- Frame is 48"h.
- Quality 1" square anodized aluminum tubing matches the 1" square rail sizes of most popular pontoon boats
- 4-bow construction for strength and rigidity
- All mounting hardware is included (96"l x 88-96" w. Frame is pre-drilled for stern light and includes wire and grommet; other sizes are NOT pre-drilled)
- Includes front tension straps, storage boot, and rear support bracket.
Ordering is easy!
Step 1: Measure Your Pontoon
Measure your pontoon to determine the following dimensions:
Height - Standing in the boat, measure straight up from the mounting point to reach the desired top height. This distance between mounting point and top height will be the frame height you will use for ordering.
Length - Measure the fore-to-aft length of the area you want to shade. (Note: Leave enough length behind and in front of the Bimini Top to secure the attachment strap.)
Width - Measure the same distance between mounting points where the frame attaches to the gunwale. IMPORTANT: Mounting points must be exactly the same distance fore and aft.
Consider how the top height will affect your movements. Be aware: the higher the top height, the less stable it may be on your boat.
Step 2: Select Frame Width and Length
Using your pontoon's width measurement from Step 1, choose the appropriate Frame width and length in the Shopping Cart below. Please check your side gate location to be sure this top will fit on your pontoon.
Please note: With Twin Tops the main mounting point must have 115" between mounting points to ensure the correct fit.
Click this link Pontoon Bimini Top Installation Instructions PDF for more info.
Step 3: Select Fabric Top
Using your Frame width from Step 1, select your Fabric Top from the Shopping Cart below. Choose from:
- Traditional - Traditional Top with square-cut fabric
- Buggy-style - Square-cut fabric, but with attractive fabric trim at the stern.
- Acrylic - Attwood's own premium Sunbrella™ Bimini Top Fabric. Extra Strong, Completely waterproof, UV-resistant and available in 10 colors. Acrylic will not harden, crack, peel or fade, and is exceptionally stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Vinyl - Attwood's most popular Bimini Top Fabric. Made of denim backed vinyl, these economical tops are completely waterproof and easy to clean.
Find the right Frame and Fabric Top for you, then order ONLINE today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Attwood® Pontoon Bimini Top
1" Square Tubing 4-Bow Frame
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $14.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling.
Attwood® Pontoon Bimini
1" Square Tubing 4-Bow Fabric Top