The Voyager combines a solid-state image intensifier tube with 2 eyepieces that let you get a comfortable "both eyes open" look. The Voyager 3-2 also comes standard with ATN®'s cutting edge "smart" technology.
This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range infrared illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position.This helps save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features of the Voyager with an easy push of a button. And with the help of the powerful infra-red illuminator in the scope, you can see in total darkness with outstanding clarity!
- High-quality 2nd-gen image intensifier tube
- 3X magnification
- F.O.V. is 14°
- Resolution: 40-45 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 12-20
- Lens system: F1.7, 90 mm
- Photocathode type: multi-alkali
- Battery life: up to 60 hours
- Digital controls with auto brightness control, bright light cut-off, auto shut-off, and detachable 100-yd. 450 mW IR illuminator
- Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Fast all-glass optics, multi-coated for excellent contrast and clarity
- Water and fog-resistant
- Operating temperature: -40° to +50°C
- Range of focus: 5m to infinity
- Includes 3V lithium battery, IR-450 infrared illuminator, neck strap, hand strap, soft bag and instruction manual
- Measures 8.7 x 5.5 x 3.1" h. Weighs 2.3 lbs. Uses 1 x 3V CR123A type (included) -or- 1 x 1.5V AA battery.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® Voyager 3-2 Night Vision 3X Bi-ocular
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|