Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops!
This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7-3A unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, demist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses.
The PVS7-3 unit is a binocular design built around the super-high resolution function of generation 3A minimal-blemish occurrence light intensifier tubes. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.
Have a look:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- 300 m detection range, 250 m recognition range
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 35 mm, F 1:1.2, 6-elements all infra-red sensitive glass front lens system and an all glass three element eye-piece offer a wide field of view with excellent clarity
- 40º FOV
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Fully adjustable head mount for hands-free use
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- -40 °C to +50 °C operating temperature
- Comes with soft-side carry case, demist shield, sacrificial filter for objective lenses, shoulder strap, 3 brow pads for head mount, lens tissues, neck cord and front lens cover
- Uses 2 AA battery (included) for 50 hours of operation
- Approx. 6 1/2 x 3 x 6" and 24 ozs.
Some of the finest night vision optics you'll ever own... order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® PVS7-3A Night Vision Goggles
You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|