The world's first truly dual field of view Combat Optical Sight, the ELCAN SpecterDR 5.56 switches instantly from a 4x magnified sight to a 1x CQB sight with a throw of the lever.
Unlike Zoom Sights, the ELCAN SpecterDR 5.56 offers an optimized optical path and identical eye relief in both 4x and 1x modes. Depending upon the situation,you may adjust the sight to illuminate the entire crosshair or just a brilliant red dot in the center. In 4x mode the SpecterDR offers a generous field of view, long eye relief, and ELCAN's legendary crystal clear image. In CQB mode, the ELCAN SpecterDR 5.56 has by far the largest field of view in the industry. This complete Day / Night System is the ultimate solution for your 24/7 shooting needs.
Experience the revolution:
- Easily changes daytime scope to night vision
- Mounts in front of the daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all-glass optics
- Fast catadioptic front lens system
- Large 21 mm output window
- Lightweight and rugged
- Comes with Quick Release Mount
- Optional 7/8" weaver mount
- Optional Scope Mounting System attaches the PS22 unit to the objective of the day scope (25... 62 mm diameter)
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Resistance to severe conditions
- Limited 2-yr. warranty
- Magnification: 4x / 1x
- Length: 6"l. x 3"w. x 3"h.
- Reticle: Dual-thickness ballistic crosshair with user-selectable red dot, VSOR rangefinder, and 'area fire' circles.
- Weigh: 23 ozs.
- Aiming Dot diameter: 1.5 MoA at 4x, 6 MoA at 1x
- DFOV14-C1: CX5395 reticle: 100-600 m for 5.56 carbine, 700-1000 m for 5.56 mm LMG
- Field of View: 26° at 1x, 6.5° at 4x
- CQB offset: <44 mm at 60 m
- FOV at 4x: 11.4 m at 100 m (34.2 ft at 100 yds.)
- FOV at 1x: 48.8 m at 100 m (146.3 ft at 100 yds.)
- Illumination source: Battery-powered LED
- Crosshair illumination: 5 settings, AN / PVS-22 compatible
- Red Dot illumination: 5 settings, AN / PVS-22 compatible
- Eye Relief: 70 mm
- Entrance pupil: 28 mm
- Exit pupil: 8 mm
- Nominal focus: 150 m at 4x, 70 m at 1x
- Fixed focus range: 20 m to infinity
- Battery type: DL 1/3N (3v Lithium)
- Battery life: 600 hours minimum, 3000 hours average
- Exterior finish: Hard-anodized aluminum, gray / black color
- Adjustment resolution: 0.5 minute of angle
- Adjustment range: 120 minutes of angle
- Base requirement: Mil-Std-1913 'Picatinny Rail'
- Attachment Environmental: ARMS Levers
- Waterproof: 66 ft for 2 hours
Night vision specs:
- Total Darkness IR System
- IIT Generation: 3
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens System: F1.44, 80 mm
- Proshield Lens Coating
- FOV: 13°
- Exit Pupil: 21 mm
- Range of Focus: 10 m to infinity
- Direct control
- Remote control included
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Bright Light Cut-off
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable IR450
- IR Indicator
- Power Supply: 1 x 3 V CR123A type battery
- Battery Life: 50 hrs
- Complies with MIL-STD-810
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature:-50 to +70 °C
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.2" x 2.8"
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Soft carrying case
- Mil-Spec hard case
- 2 lithium batteries
- Lens tissue
- Lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Back cup
- Quick-release mount
- 7/8" Weaver® mount.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® PS22-3A Day / Night Tactical Kit
w/ Elcan SpecterDR 5.56
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|