This package combines the ATN PS22-2's night vision capabilities with one of the best names in the Daytime Optical arena: Leupold®! The result? A superior solution for your 24/7 shooting needs.
Under cover of night... the lightweight, rugged PS22-2 with automatic brightness control uses a 2+ Generation Image Intensifier Tube (IIT). These high-quality IITs have exceptional brightness and typical resolution of 40-45lp / mm, guaranteeing a clear, quality image in the darkest conditions. Better still, the PS22-2 mounts in front of the daytime scope in a hurry, without trouble or tools, and releases just as easily.
And when the darkness gives way to daylight... count on the Leupold Mark 4® Long Range / Tactical Riflescope! Arguably one of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere, its accuracy is proven in the field. Its rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. Basically, it's everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for!
Day scope specs:
- Illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light
- Reticle provides accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters
- Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position
- Tall, finger-adjustable ?-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed
- The 30 mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse
- Length: 13.5 in
- Tube length: 6.2 in
- Eyepiece length: 3.2 in
- Objective diameter: 1.8 in
- Objective length: 4.3 in
- Eyepiece diameter: 1.7 in
- Tube diameter: 30 mm
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.9)
- Actual magnification: 9.5 (3.2)
- FOV @ 100 m (m): 3.7 (10.0)
- Eye relief (in): 3.4 (4.7)
- Obj. clear aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Eye relief (mm): 86 (119)
- Weight: 21.0 oz / 595 g
- Adj. range (MOA): 65
Night vision specs:
- Intensifier tube: 2+ generation
- Lens of system: F1: 1.44, 80 mm
- Magnification: 1x
- FOV: 13 deg.
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- Controls: Direct
- Range of focus: 10m to Infinity
- Infra-red illuminator: 450 mW detachable
- Battery life: 60 hours
- Power supply: (1) 3v lithium (CR123A)
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Operating temperature: -40 +50°C
- Tactical control wire: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 2.8"
- Weight: 23 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Soft carrying case
- 2 lithium batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Scope mounting system #3
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Back cup
- 7/8 Weaver mount
- Tactical rings included.
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN PS22-2 Mark 4® 3.5-10x40 mm
Day / Night Package
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|