The OTS-64A (60Hz) are compact multi-purpose thermal imaging systems. They're built around state of the art uncooled thermal imaging technology, integrated DSP-based electronics and a compact, lightweight construction. These thermal imaging monoculars provide excellent image quality through total darkness, fog, smoke and other visual obstructions. Total darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of these units.
The included and optional accessories make these models remarkably versatile. You can put it on a headset or on a helmet, connect it to another monocular to build a binocular system or use it as a weapon-mounted scope. The OTS-64A (60Hz) is ideal for Border Patrol Officers, Sport Shooting Enthusiasts, Private Protection, Police SWAT and Special Operations.
- Video frame rate: fast imaging (30Hz)
- 1x magnification
- Objective focal length: 19 mm
- F.O.V. is 11° x 8°
- Focus range: 3m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 14 mm; Eye relief: 28 mm
- Uncooled Microbolometer detector
- Spectral response is m7-14
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles; 640 x 480 resolution
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0, 1° C
- Range to detect human movement: 475m
- Manual brightness adjustment; auto sharpness adjustment
- PoATNr supply: two 3V CR123A-type batteries; lasts for 4+ hours on one battery pack
- Start up time is less than five seconds
- Completely waterproof housing
- Measures 7 2/5 x 3 1/5 x 4 1/8" and weighs 26.2 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® OTS-64B Thermal Multi-Purpose System
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|