The OTS-30C (30Hz) have raised the standard for affordable, small, lightweight thermal imaging viewers. They're pocket-sized, rugged and durable. These units are built around state-of-the-art uncooled thermal imaging technology. They offer superior performance, compact size, comfort of wear and cost efficiency, making them the perfect choice for most any thermal imaging application.
The ATN® OTS-30C (30Hz) are ideal for home security, public safety, first responder and security operations. All units have feature E-Zoom to expand your optical magnification. Plus, with a video-out connection and cable, you'll be able to capture your nighttime operation for later viewing and analysis.
- Video frame rate: fast imaging (30Hz)
- 1x magnification
- Objective focal length: 19 mm
- F.O.V. is 11° x 8°
- Focus range: 3m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 14 mm; Eye relief: 28 mm
- Uncooled Microbolometer detector
- Spectral response is m7-14
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles; 320 x 240 resolution
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0, 1° C
- Range to detect human movement: 475m
- Manual brightness adjustment; auto sharpness adjustment
- PoATNr supply: two 3V CR123A-type batteries; lasts for 4+ hours on one battery pack
- Start up time is less than five seconds
- Completely waterproof housing
- Measures 4 2/5 x 3 1/5 x 2" and weighs 12 ozs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® OTS-30C Thermal System
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|