Hand-held. Head-mounted. Helmet-mounted. Weapon-mounted. With the ATN NVM14-WPT, you have options. It's a Night Vision Monocular System that enables activities such as walking, driving, weapon firing, night surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance and administering first aid under the cover of darkness. That great flexibility makes it an ideal Night Vision Scope investment for police, military, search / rescue, private security firms... also a winner for hunting, boating, camping and hiking!
And a quick additional word on ATN's WPT technology... Operators who tested units, that use ATN WPT®, reported a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full-moon similarity and range of shades. WPT provides more discriminating shades of intensity between white and black than between green and black resulting in better contrast and depth perception than when compared to green phosphor NVGs.
Own the night:
- Lightweight, compact, rugged design
- Weapon mountable
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Left or right eye use
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Auto brightness control
- Bright light cut-off protects the image intensifier
- Utilizes either CR123A lithium battery or AA Alkaline (adapter included)
- Compatible with most IR lasers
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Total darkness technology with built-in infrared illuminator and flood lens
- High quality 4th generation image intensifier tube with multi-akali photocathode type
- Resolution: 60-74 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system element: F1.2, 25 mm
- Exit pupil: 14 mm
- Eye relief: 25 mm
- FOV: 40 deg.
- Black and white image output
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 18-26, 22 typical
- 10,000-hour tube life
- Range of focus: 0.25 m to infinity
- Bright light indicator
- Diopter adjustment: -6 to +6
- Automatic brightness control cut-off to protect IIT
- Controls: Digital
- Infra-red illuminator: Built-in rotary select, flood and spot
- IR illumination range: 20 meters
- IR indicator: LED on / battery low
- Waterproof to 20m for 1 hr.
- Operating temperature: -40 +50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Flip up headset with automatic system off
- Battery Life w/o IR on: 30 hrs. (AA), 60 hrs. (3V, Lithium)
- Battery Life with IR on continuos: 30 hrs. (3V, Lithium)
- Power supply: (1) 3V Lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline
- Mil-Spec 810 standards
- 20 m for 1 hrs.
- 4 23/32 x 2 13/16 x 2"
- Weight with battery: 12 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- 1 lithium battery
- Packing box
- Soft carrying case
- Lens cap
- Neck cord
- Battery adapter.
Get yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN NVM14-WPT Night Vision
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.|
WARNING: Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|