ATN®'s HPT Image Intensifier Tube delivers increased sensitivity, resolution, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), and Modulation Transfer Function (MTF) compared to current 2nd Generation IITs... so you get 3rd-Generation image sharpness and contrast without having to spend 3rd-Gen money! Plus, Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illumination, so no darkness is too dark for these first-quality Binocs. For outdoorsmen, hunters, boaters, law enforcement and more, 100% waterproof / fogproof NVB5X-HPT Binoculars are heads and shoulders above the competition.
- 5X magnification for close-up views
- Image intensifier generation: HPT (Gen 2+)
- ATN Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illuminator ensures that no condition is too dark
- Detachable long-range IR illuminator / built-in flood IR illuminator
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 55-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-24
- Lens system: 130mm, catadioptric
- Figure of merit: 1,600 typical
- Proshield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 8°
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: -6 to +5
- Controls: Direct
- Auto brightness control: Yes
- Bright light cut-off: Yes
- Automatic shut-off: Yes
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Environmental rating: Waterproof and fogproof
- Mean time before failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +158°F
- Battery life: 60 hrs.
- Backed by a manufacturer's limited 2-yr. warranty
- Power supply: 1 x 3V CR123A battery (not included)
- Measures 8.4" l. x 6" w. x 3" h. Weighs 29 ozs. Batteries not included.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
ATN® NVB5X-HPT Night Vision 5X Binoculars
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|